Getting back to Insomnia project. Studio MONO approved on IndieDB! Yes, that’s just a two of us and we have not much popularity yet, but we would be very happy to see new subscribers, and here is our new green banner:
While we waiting for Insomnia Project approve, i propose you to listen some new music tracks. First one is for the opening title of the game, inspired by Vangelis soundtrack for «1492 - Conquest Of Paradise».
Second one is a new work, just to get more into Insomnia’s mood.
UPD: Insomnia has been approved right after i wrote this post. Yay!
Just completed two courses from Berklee College of Music on coursera.org and here’s my new certificates:
«Ruber 7» trailer
I am glad to announce «Ruber 7» fantastic indie short film:
- Timur Ramazanov - director, VFX artist
- Mihail Afanasev - composer
- Vladimir Eremin - voice-over artist
- Petr Yakyamsev - sound designer, audio engineer
Follow this project in Vk.com group. We would be glad to hear any feedback!
Wooden Shield Hits By Melee Weapons
Designed sounds for wooden shield hits. Arranged by weapon type in this order:
- Bludgeoning small (club, morning star, mace, staff etc.).
- Bludgeoning big (two handed club, sledgehammer etc.).
- Slashing small (hand axe, dagger, short sword etc.).
- Slashing big (two handed sword, big axe etc.).
- Piercing small (dart, light pick, stiletto etc.).
- Piercing big (spear, pick, lance etc.).
Check it out:
Game Over Trumpet SFX
Sfx for game over or loose events in medieval or war-style games. The key is C-minor. The main melody played by trumpet and decorated by snare drum, doublebass and musical percussion. Also you can hear the downward pitch movement at the end to provide fall feeling.
You can purchase this SFX here.
Combo Jingles Pack
The pack of jingles for arcade/mobile games. Designed mainly with percussion melodic instruments. Suits very well for match 3 or similar style games. Also can be used for notifications.
You can buy this SFX pack here for a few bucks. Great deal!
Short Upward Jingle in All Keys
Shiny jingle for head up your game event. The zip archive includes the versions in all keys to fit any background music. The melody uses 1st, 4th and 5th steps of scale. So it suit both major and minor scale. Designed with korg M-1 and some nice Kontakt sampler banks.